• 40-Week Planner
• 96 pages plus CD• Grades 1-6
• 13.45" x 11"
By Cindy Middendorf
This 40-week planner, complete with interior storage pocket, is chockfull of resources to help teachers streamline and focus differentiated instruction. Designed by an award-winning teacher whose specialty is differentiation, this sturdy planner includes:
- a large planning grid with mini-planning checklists for each week
- a differentiation planning guide and lesson plan template
- quick-tip guides and checklists for:
- starting the year off right
- selecting differentiated learning tools
- tiering instruction
- working with multiple intelligences and learning modalities
- tapping higher-level thinking with Bloom's Taxonomy
- using questioning strategies
- integrating assessment
- at-a-glance calendars and student information pages
- weekly tips for differentiating instruction, management, and assessment
PLUS: CD with customize-and-print planning grids, lesson templates, and other tools to streamline planning and save time.
96 pages plus CD 13.45" x 11"
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.