Launching the Writing Workshop: A Step-by-Step Guide in Photographs
By Denise Leograndis
- Full-color photographs with clear descriptions to show teachers how to transform the classroom into a well-organized workshop that supports writing growth.
- Unique and highly practical ideas for setting up and maintaining record systems and organizing supplies, teaching workshop routines, building community, and establishing a productive learning environment.
- includes dozens of classroom-tested management and instructional charts and strategic lessons that build day-to-day and week-to-week.
- Lists of mentor texts and read alouds for launching a writing workshop.
- Explains key workshop terms in an up-front glossary.
- Texts of student-teacher conferences.
- Author is an award-winning teacher.
- Full-color throughout!
144 pages 8 1/2" x 11"
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.