Set students up for success! Dictionary supports research-based best practice of direct vocabulary instruction.
- Offers 187 words related to the 5 NCTM strands
- Features definitions in English and Spanish, alphabetized by the English word
- Prepares students for encountering math vocabulary in lessons and on standardized tests
- Aligns with NCTM Standards related to number sense and operations, algebraic thinking, measurement, geometry and spatial sense, data analysis, probability and problem solving
- Models context and proper usage of each word with full-color, real-life photography and example sentences
- Works well for math and content-area reading instruction in mainstream classrooms and ELL dual-language programs
- Includes 72 pages
- Grades K-5
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.