The transition from third to fourth grade can be a big step for some children and the exercises in Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Third to Fourth Grade, can help keep skills fresh in their minds.
Language Arts practice:
- a fiction and non fiction story with comprehension questions each week
- sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation, and grammar
- 10 spelling words to learn each week
- cursive handwriting practice
- creative writing activities
- alphabetical order
- parts of speech
- synonyms, antonyms, and homophones
- multiplication and division facts
- word problems
- two-and three-digit addition and subtraction with borrowing and carrying
- dividing by one digit
- multiplication by one and two digits
- map symbols
- map reading
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.