In Daily Geography Practice, Grade 6, 36 map lessons introduce basic geography skills and over 140 geography terms. What a perfect hands-on approach to geography instruction!
The geography skills presented at Grade 6 include:
- compass roses
- map legends
- map grids and indexes
- absolute and relative location
- map coordinates
- map scales
- physical country and continent maps
- regional maps
- road and tourist maps
- historical and cultural landmark maps
- population and product maps
- climate and time zone maps
- land use, product, and resource maps
- political country and world maps
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.