Players make their way across a tropical island in a search for gold. As they roll the die, they follow paths toward four gold coins. Along the way, they read and answer story cards that feature leveled passages and use context clues to find the answer to a question. The first player to find the gold coin marked "Treasure" and correctly answer a story card wins!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.