Preschool Fitness & Fun By Georgiana Stewart. An exciting quality daily fitness CD created just for the preschooler! Get kids 3-6 years of age moving to fun routines! Flexibility, strength and aerobics from warm-up to cool down. Important benefits include: self-regulatory behavior, sensory integration, improved motor skills, valuable educational concepts, nutrition, the environment, movement, and more! Warm-Up To The Workout, Clap To The Click, Go Green Cheer, Stretch Every Day, Hip Hop Hold Yoga Breaths and lots more.
1. Steady, Ready, Jump! (Self-regulatory Skills)
2. Warm Up To Work Out (Warm-up Exercises)
3. Stretch Every Day (Flexibility, Days of the Week)
4. Go Green (Aerobic Cheer)
5. Pony Ride (Aerobic, Gross Motor)
6. Hip Hop Hold (Aerobics; Self-control)
7. Paint A Rainbow (Brain-based Moves; Colors)
8. Five Little Crabs (Finger Play)
9. Clap To The Click (Brain-based Moves; Listening Skills)
10. Oats, Peas, Beans (Imaginative Play)
11. Play Outside (Fitness Activities)
12. Walk Your Way To Fitness (Moderate Aerobics)
13. Walking (Instr)
14. Cool Down (Relaxation; Breathing)
15. Quiet Time (Instr)
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.