Bean bag activities, blended with world traditions and rich musical rhythms, teach unique customs and cultures. Includes circle and partner activities, traditional dances, games, fiestas and original action fun, while teaching important concepts, motor skills, and other languages. Using bean bags, play hopscotch Bolivian style, plant rice in the Philippines, become a Japanese Kabuki dancer, celebrate "Diwali", the festival of lights in India, join a drumming circle in West Africa, play a Bahamas beach game, salute the Earth we all share, and more! By Georgiana Stewart.
1. Hello World, Hello! (World)
2. Circle of Friends (World)
3. Bahama Beach Game (The Bahamas)
4. A Visit To Italy (Italy)
5. London Drive (England)
6. Hola Amigos (Mexico)
7. Planting Rice (The Philippines)
8. African Drum Circle (Africa)
9. Samba Parade (Brazil)
10. La Thunkuna (Bolivia)
11. Kangaroo Hop (Australia)
12. The Irish Leprechaun (Ireland)
13. Oom Pah Pah Band (Germany)
14. Chinese New Year (China)
15. Kabuki Dancer (Japan)
16. Diwali...Festival of Lights (India)
17. One World, One Earth (World)
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.