By Georgiana Stewart. Important pre-learning skills and improved motor skills are developed through musical play, rhythms, exercises, creative movement and games. Songs and activities address: body identification awareness, perceptual motor gauge and self-awareness. A great opportunity for kids to move, play, listen and learn while developing readiness skills! Animal Walks, Count To Ten, Make a Circle In The Air, Pass The Hat and more.
1. Rhythms (Clapping, Body Identification)
2. Animal Walks (Gross Motor Skill Stretches)
3. Make A Circle In The Air (Pre-Writing Skills)
4. Count To Ten (Pre-Math Skills)
5. The Wizard of Oz Dance (Sequencing, Right/Left Discrimination)
6. Pass The Hat (Listening Skills, Visual Tracking)
7. Music, Music, Music (Instr)
8. Baby Elephant Walk (Instr)
9. Glow Worm Instr)
10. Narcissus (Instr)
11. Wizard Of Oz (Instr)
12. Shortnin' Bread (Instr)
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.