This book is designed to serve a variety of needs and interests for teachers, students, parents, and tutors. The contents of this book are based upon both state and national standards.
- Teachers can use this book for review and remediation.
- Students will find the content to be concise and focused on the major concepts of the discipline.
- Parents can use this book to help their children with topics that may be posing a problem in the classroom.
- Tutors can use the material as a basis for their lessons and for assigning problems and questions.
Each unit features:
- Key Terms for the Unit
- Background Information
- Review Activity in Standardized Test Format
- Specific Activities for Each Topic Covered in Unit
- Puzzles to Reinforce Key Concepts
Glossary and Index of Key Terms
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.