Players stumble upon a time machine and use their reading skills to travel through time. They make their way around the board, reading and answering leveled story cards that propel them from prehistoric times to the distant future. A variety of story cards ask them to find the main idea, use context clues, read for detail, find cause and effect, form contractions, find synonyms and more!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.