When players are stranded on a desert island, they are forced to forage for food, water and supplies. To obtain these life-saving items, they must read and answer a story card in each of four categories — Health, Geography, Biology and Mathematics. Cards feature leveled passages and ask players to draw a conclusion from the text. Once a player has answered a card in each category, he or she is rescued and wins the game!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.