Players take off on a mountain-climbing adventure! While ascending, they read and answer story cards that lift them toward the top. Each card features a leveled passage and a question asking the player to find either a cause or an effect. The first player to reach the peak of reading adventure wins!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.