Self-checking, double-sided cards provide students with practice for over 400 Second Grade vocabulary words!
* Real-life questions promote research-based practice
* Questions include definitions, context clues, meaning in a sentence, multiple meanings, prefixes, suffixes, homophones, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, analogies and compound words
* Each set highlights over 400 vocabulary words
* Fun format engages learners
* Address Title I requirements by promoting parent involvement
* Perfect for test-prep, take-home and learning centers
* Teacher guide
* 4-3/4 x 7" cards
* Set of 40
Old Browser Detected
We have detected you are using a browser that is not supported by this site. You may continue to browse, however, you may notice some performance issues with the site.
For a complete experience, please upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Unless asked specificly to view this box, you can disregard everything in here.